About the Position
The Web Development Intern shall work in a team that ensures the company has a strong presence online. The role requires a natural interest in design as well as a keen interest in web technologies and the science/art of presenting information to audiences.
The Web Development Intern will be responsible for:
- All kinds of graphic design
- Website layouts using content management systems such as WordPress
- Web server configuration
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Requirements:
- A university degree
- Demonstratable experience as a graphic designer using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD
- Demonstratable eye for design in organisation of work and other artefacts
- Demonstratable experience in web server configuration and setting up hosting environments using cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS and Google Cloud
- Credibility as a writer
- Extensive experience and usage of social media platforms to promote products, services or brands
- Demonstratable experience in creation of video, website and social media content
The Web Develpment Intern should be competent in:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong market research and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Familiarity with Kenyan and global education market trends
- Familiarity with latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, social media communication and multimedia production
Interested candidates should apply by end of day 17th November 2019
Elewa – to understand
Elewa is an education innovation company whose mission it is make education meaningful and enjoyable. Students that make sense of their education and enjoy every learning experience go ahead to fulfil their potential and be productive citizens.
Elewa believes that teachers come first and as such work towards its mission by empowering teachers to be effective 21st century educators. The company has developed tools and approaches to empower teachers to be excellent motivated professionals in the Kenyan education context.
The company has extensive expertise in the fields of education design, curriculum development, content development, assessment development and e-learning development.
We work with educators and education institutions in Kenya’s basic education sector (primary and secondary), TVET sector as well as university sector. We also work with development organisations, NGOs and Government in the overall development and delivery of quality education programmes in Kenya.
Discover what we do in other parts of the world
© Elewa Company Ltd., all rights reserved. Education Upgraded®