The Marketing and Communications Intern is responsible for making all relevant audiences aware of the work and impact that the company is having, therefore positioning the company in ways that it is likely to have the most impact in the improvement of the quality of education in Kenya.
· Analysing the education market landscape and creating insights through reports and suggestions that will drive business growth.
· Conducting and sharing continuous research on relevant customers, education market dynamics, possible competition and trends to feed in-house strategies
· Understanding and expanding target audience in order to maximize on online visibility that can contribute to sales of the company’s products.
· Developing marketing and communications plans and executing them in line with organizations strategic goals.
· Positioning the company’s products and services in ways that resonate with customers and users.
· Communicating with target audiences in a bid to nurture customer relationships as well as run social media channels to enhance audience engagement that would result in business growth.
· Creating marketing materials such as brand sheets, newsletters, news articles among others to be used for online and where necessary offline marketing.
Coordinating the creation and distribution of marketing and communication contents including printed documents, media advertising, website content, and social media accounts.
· Working with the sales team to identify opportunities for new markets and growth.
· Following up with possible Elewa partner institutions for purposes of establishing and nurturing partnerships.
· Maintaining and updating customer databases in a bid to support sales initiatives of customer acquisition and retention through marketing and communications activities.
· Coordinating the writing of proposals and reports focused on marketing and communications aspects.
· Providing regular and accurate reports and analysis that clearly demonstrates return on investment (ROI) of the various marketing and communication activities.
· Performing any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time and which are related to the achievement of Elewa’s mission and vision.
Interested candidates should apply by end of day 17th October 2019
Discover what we do in other parts of the world
© Elewa Company Ltd., all rights reserved. Education Upgraded®